I think this is going to be a deadly tool. Click here to download.
1. Find your school's time zone.
2. Vertically, starting from the top, write in 8 am, 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm (since those are the only times you will be in school for a Mystery Hangout).
3. Fill in all other time zones accordingly.
4. Colour code for morning, afternoon, and night across all time zones (I used yellow for morning, orange for afternoon, and blue for night).
5. Now you can ask "Est-ce que c'est le matin (Is it morning?)" and if they say "Oui/yes" they are somewhere in the yellow zone. If they say "Non", then they are somewhere in the orange zone. They will not be in the blue zone because there is no school at night.
Here's ours (click here for the original)
And here's our World Map Time Zone:
Click here for the original. To make your own copy, go to "File > Make a copy". You may have to change the times to go with your school time zone.
Here are some other good tools for Time Zones:
Time Zone Map